Bluehost Web Hosting Help
What Is JustCloud
JustCloud has partnered with Bluehost to give you 1 GB of free cloud storage. You can activate your free JustCloud account by clicking the JustCloud icon under the Partners section of your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Why Choose JustCloud
- How Do I Setup My Free JustCloud Account
- JustCloud FAQ
- Does JustCloud replace Site Backup and Site Backup Pro
Why Choose JustCloud
JustCloud has many features that set it apart from other cloud storage services:
- Complete Data Security - JustCloud takes your security and privacy very seriously. All your files are encrypted with a 256 bit encryption.
- Mobile Device Apps - Easily backup pictures and video from your phone, upload voice memos and text notes. Quick access to all of your files while on-the-go.
- Automated Backups - Schedule your service to automatically back up every day. Never lose your files or data again.
- Laptop Tracking - Lost your laptop? JustCloud can help you get it back.
- Drag and Drop Backup - Quickly drag individual files to your JustCloud app or control panel.
- Sync Multiple Computers - Automatically sync all your data across multiple computers.
- Easy File Sharing - Share your files with family and friends by email, Facebook, Twitter, or even customize your own link.
- 24/7 Tech Support - There will always be someone available to answer your questions.
How Do I Setup My Free JustCloud Account
To setup your free JustCloud account:
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click the cPanel button.
- Scroll down to the Partners section.
- Click the Free JustCloud icon.
- Enter your Name, Email Address, and Password in the Signup form and click Create an Account.
How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the mailing list
How do I restore my files
How do I transfer my license to a new computer
How do I install JustCloud
What operating systems does JustCloud run on
I have forgotten my password, how do I reset it
For a complete list of JustCloud FAQ articles, please visit http://support.justcloud.com/faq.
Does JustCloud replace Site Backup and Site Backup Pro
JustCloud is not meant to replace either of our Site Backup services. JustCloud is mainly for storing and backing up the files on your personal computer and other devices.
Recommended Help Content
Bluehost Account Backup Policy
What is the Bluehost backup policy? What kinds of backups are available?
How to Mount Additional Storage on Dedicated or VPS Servers
This article will explain how to mount additional storage on a Dedicated or VPS Server.
Backup and Restore File or Folders with Site Backup Pro tool
How to backup individual files or folders with the Site Backup Pro tool
Related Help Content
Automatic Backup Frequency
How often do you backup my site? When do automated backups take place?
Bluehost.com Terms of Service (TOS).
View our Terms of Service (TOS)
Backup and Restore with Site Backup Pro
How to restore individual files or folders with the Site Backup & Restore tool
Backup all MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
How to backup all of your MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool
Unable To Open Backup on Dedicated or VPS
How to fix inaccessible backups on Dedicated or VPS servers due to backup size.
Backup Restore from previous host to Bluehost
How do I restore my old hosting provider backup onto Bluehost?
How to Share your Backup with Professional Services
When you purchase a website transfer, you may need to upload and share a backup of their website with professional services. This article will explain how to share a backup using DropBox or Google Drive.
How To Backup & Restore WordPress Using WordPress Tools
This article will explain how to use WordPress Tools to backup or restore your WordPress site