Bluehost Web Hosting Help
We provide several programs to be able to check your email online. The last of these is RoundCube.
- Click the RoundCube logo.
- This takes you to the main interface screen for RoundCube where your Inbox will be displayed. On the left are your email folders, by default, RoundCube will always show your inbox when you login.
- The toolbar box contains icons which let you manage your email. Here you may check for new mail, compose new messages, reply to a message, forward a message, change the read status, Print the message and view the source.
Now, you can read the emails you've received.
- Click on the message's subject.
- Your message is displayed with the options to reply, delete, print and move the email.
- These icons let you create a new email message, reply to the sender, reply to all recipients or forward the email.
- These icons let you delete the email message, print it, or view its source code.
You are also able to send a new email.
- To send a new email click the icon with the paper and pencil.
- You can send to multiple clients by separating email addresses with a comma. You may also add fields to send Carbon Copies, Blind Carbon Copies or Reply-To addresses.
- The email can be composed in Plain text or HTML.
- Once your email is composed properly, click 'Send now'.
Your email has now been sent.
Recommended Help Content
How to install RoundCube Webmail on your website.
Using Horde Groupware
A helpful overview of Horde Groupware
Email not sending from Client or Webmail
Trying to send out emails from multiple email accounts fail from both webmail and third party email clients. Possible Reasons: The maximum emails per hour has been exceeded. This can be caused by forw
Related Help Content
Subscribing to Mail Folders
Instructions on how to resubscribe to the IMAP folders
How to Delete a Mass Amount in an Email Account
There are a large number of emails or spam that need to be deleted from an email account.
Webmail and Email Applications
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.
Email Not Being Delivered From Forwarders
Email is not being received when forwarded to free email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail and other ISP's that provide email service such as AOL, Comcast, Cox, etc. It can show completed in t
Email Attachment Size Limit
Can I send an email with large files/attachments?
Rock vs Legacy
In 2018, we introduced our new user interface, Bluerock. While some of our customers are still using accounts with the Legacy interface, all new signups will see the Bluerock layout. Our goal is to move all customers onto a Bluerock account by the end of 2019.
Email Troubleshooting - Change SMTP Port from 25 to 26
How can I change the outgoing SMTP port from 25 to 26?
Email Attachments - Blocked File Extensions
Why can I not send/receive certain types of attachment?