Bluehost Web Hosting Help
How to create a Feature list in WHM
The feature manager allows you to disable/enable icons inside of each client's cPanel. Once you build a feature list you should edit the client's package and add the new feature list.
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click the WHM icon to login to WHM.
- Click List Accounts and look for your domain name. Make a note of the package name you are using.
- Click Feature Manager in the left hand menu (under Packages).
- Type a new feature list name and hit the Add button.
- Select all of the icons you want, and deselect all of the icons you don't want. (For example, try selecting the webmail checkbox at the bottom.)
- Click the Save button and then click Edit Package (in the left hand menu).
- Select the package name which your domain is using, and then hit the Edit button.
- Scroll down to the bottom where you see Feature List and a drop down.
- Select the new feature list name and click the Save Changes button.
- Now all domains which use that package will have the cPanel icons you selected. (In the example, you will now be able to see the webmail icon in cPanel, under Mail.)
Recommended Help Content
Upgrading or Downgrading Features on a resold account
How to upgrade or downgrade a resold acccount (updated 487 days ago)
Reseller - Add a package
How to create a package on your Reseller account. (updated 281 days ago)
VPS or Dedicated Hosting - Reseller Account Transfers
To help with transferring of accounts from other servers to your account. (updated 300 days ago)
Related Help Content
Where to Log In to Your Reseller Account
Explanation as to where a reseller and their customers will login to access their sites (updated 186 days ago)
Getting Started - Reseller
A quick guide to using your Reseller account (updated 357 days ago)
Installing the WildCard SSL on a Reseller account
How to install the provided WildCard SSL on a reseller account (updated 487 days ago)
Specifying default Name Servers for a reseller account
How to specify the default Name Servers on a reseller account (updated 488 days ago)
How to create an FTP Account
How to use use the FTP Account tool to create additional FTP Accounts. This is useful for granting FTP access to your account without giving anyone your cPanel password. (updated 39 days ago)
Custom Reseller Login Page
How to create a custom Reseller Login page (updated 487 days ago)
How to Add a New Hosting Account
Using WHM to add a resold account to your reseller account. (updated 135 days ago)
Reseller Hosting Prices
Prices for Reseller Hosting and Reseller related addons (updated 99 days ago)