Bluehost Web Hosting Help
With your hosting account comes a number of great promotional offers, one of these being a advertising credits with Google. Once you have spent $25 in advertising credits, you can earn $100 in additional advertising credit.
Obtaining the Google Adwords Offer
To claim Google's AdWords offer from BlueHost.com follow these steps:
- Login to your Bluehost account.
- Go to the cpanel for your account.
- Find the group of icons labeled "Promotional".
- Click on the Google Adwords icon.
- Click the generate code button to get your Google Adwords promotion code.
- Visit the special Google link and follow their instructions to create your first AdWords campaign.
- Open the activation email that is sent to you once you've completed the campaign.
- Sign in to your AdWords account and follow the instructions to complete the "Billing Preferences" section under the "My Account" tab.
- Enter your unique code exactly as shown, including hyphens, into the "Promotional code" field.
- After you've finished providing your billing details, click "Save and Activate"
- Once you have spent $25 on Google Adwords, you'll automatically receive an additional $100 in advertising.
If you have any further questions on this service please contact Google.
Recommended Help Content
Google AdWords offer is not working
My Google AdWords offer is not working.
What is SEO and how can it help you
Getting Started with Email Marketing
Most people use email every day, if not multiple times a day; so it’s safe to say that email marketing is good for business. In fact, a recent study showed that email marketing is almost 40 times more effective in new customer acquisition than Facebook and Twitter combined!
Related Help Content
Bluehost SEO Tools
How Bluehost SEO Tools work
Bluehost SEO Tools FAQ
FAQ related to Bluehost SEO Tools
Site Not First in Search Engine Results
Why is my site not the first result on Google or an other search engine?
Importing Mail into G Suite (formerly Google Apps)
This article will explain how to import email from your Bluehost email accounts to a G Suite (formerly Google Apps) account.
Google Flagged My Site as Malware
How to remove the "This site may harm your computer" warning in Google search results.
What is G Suite
How to increase your productivity with G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work)
How to use robots.txt
Information on what robots.txt is and how to use it
Email Application Setup - Android Devices
How to set up an email account on an Android-based device.