Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Office 365: Setting up Email on Mobile Devices
While the settings will typically be the same, the setup process will vary by device. This article will explain how to properly add an Exchange account to both Android and Apple devices.
- Install the Microsoft Outlook App form the Google Play Store. Once the install is complete, open the application.
- Tap Get Started.
- If you see the Outlook logo, tap Get Started.
- If you see your Inbox, tap Settings.
- Enter your Office 365 email address.
- Tap Continue.
- You will see a Microsoft login screen; enter your password, and tap Sign in.
- You will be asked to add another Office 365 email account. You may skip this step if you do not have additional accounts to set up or wish to set up later.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Exchange Email Address and a short description (like your company's name).
- Tap Next.
- You may be prompted to "Sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft".
- If you select Configure Manually, you will be directed to a screen with your email pre-filled, and empty fields for the password, server, domain, and username.
- If you select Sign In, you will be taken to a Microsoft login screen.
- If this is your first time logging in to your Office 365 account, you will be prompted to reset your password.
Your email messages will show up in your inbox. To ensure you can send and receive messages, send yourself a test email from another address.
If you have difficulty with the setup process, turn off your wifi, and follow these steps again.
Recommended Help Content
Email Application Setup - Android Devices
How to set up an email account on an Android-based device.
Office 365: DNS
To use Office 365 through Bluehost, your domain will need to use specific DNS settings. This article will explain the name server requirements for Microsoft email.
Office 365: Setting up Office Apps
How to download office apps for desktop use
Related Help Content
Email Application Setup - Android 4 4 KitKat or earlier
How to set up an email account on a legacy Android-based device.
Office 365: Setting up Email for Desktop
This article will explain how to access Outlook from your browser or directly from your desktop.
Email Application Setup - iOS Devices
How to setup an Email Account on the iPhone, iPad or the iPod Touch
Email Application Setup - Windows Phone 8
How to setup email on the Windows Phone
Email Application Setup - Apple Mail
Email Client Setup: Apple Mail (Mac Mail)
Email Account Setup
This article explains the steps to set up an email account on your domain.
Email Setup with Entourage
How to add a Bluehost email account to Entourage (Mac OS X)?
This Article discusses alternative options to Microsoft Front Page.