Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Cloud Sites is the ultimate shared web hosting solution. It's designed from the ground up to harness the incredible power of the cloud in an easy to use platform.
To upgrade to a Cloud Sites account go to the Addons section in your Bluehost account and select upgrades.
- High Availability: Increased redundancy and the ability to move data between server resources provides better up-time than traditional hosting platforms.
- Scalability: Add CPU power and memory on the fly. The additional power will be available in seconds, no reboot required.
- Performance: With caching and a global Content Delivery Network built in, Cloud Sites offers better speed right out of the gate.
- Control Panel Upgrades: A new easy to use dashboard allows you to quickly determine the status of your server.
- Automatic Failover If a hardware device falters, your site is automatically switched to another server.
- Fully Managed: We will maintain our cloud platform to the latest and most secure environment available. Our experts deal with maintaining languages, security patches, port access, etc. so you don’t have to.
We have 3 Cloud Sites packages to choose from with a wide variety of features allowing you to choose the best option for your business.
|Built In Caching||Included||Included||Included|
|CPU||2 core||4 core||6 core|
|Memory||2 Gigabytes||4 Gigabytes||6 Gigabytes|
|MySQL Total||6 GB||6 GB||6 GB|
|Website Space||100 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Free Domain Included||1||1||1 for life of hosting|
|Email Storage||500 MB per account||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Marketing Offers||$50 included||$200 included||$200 included|
|Package||12 months||24 months||36 month|
Recommended Help Content
Upgrade CPU and Memory on CloudSites
This article explains how to add CPU and memory upgrades to a CloudSites account.
Shared Hosting Prices
What is BlueHost.com Pricing Structure?
How to activate a free WordPress SSL Certificate
Bluehost now provides free free SSL certificates for all WordPress sites. This article describes how to activate the free SSL for a WordPress site.
Related Help Content
What if my website becomes too popular, or is on the front page of Digg, Reddit, or similar site?
Domain vs Hosting
What is the difference between a domain and web hosting?
CPU Performance Issues
What is CPU Protection
FTP Setup and Publish with Web Easy Pro
What are the publish settings for Web Easy Professional ?
A step-by-step guide to renewing your hosting account.
FTP - Uploading the website
How do I upload my web site?
VPS or Dedicated Hosting - Installing NginX
How to install NginX for reverse proxy and web performance enhancing.
Publish Using MS Publisher
How do I publish my Web site using Publisher?