Bluehost Web Hosting Help
WordPress: Custom Menus
This article will show you how to create a custom menu to use on your WordPress site.
- First, login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- From the left main menu, scroll over Appearance and click Menus.
- This will bring you to your Menu page. First, you need to create the menu. Enter a title for your menu and click Create Menu.
- Now, on the left, select the pages that you want to be shown in the Menu. You can also add links or categories as pages if you would like. Then click Add to Menu.
- Once you have added pages to your menu, you can drag and drop each page to the order you would like them to appear in.
- Also, you can edit the page information by clicking the arrow. You can change the Navigation Label or Remove the page from the menu.
- Different themes may have different locations for the menu. You can select which location in your theme that you would like to use for the menu.
- Once you have created and customized your menu, save your changes by clicking Save Menu.
Recommended Help Content
Wordpress Error: Unable to create directory
Wordpress Error: Unable to create directory /wp-content/uploads/2009/mydir/summer/ Is its parent directory writable by the server?
Create Custom MIME Types
This article will explain how to create MIME types.
Logging in and Using WordPress: Installing Plugins
Install Plugins These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu. You can search for a plug
Related Help Content
WordPress - Install a new Theme
Install Themes These steps will help you install and select a WordPress theme for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New Themes link in the Appearance Menu. You can search for
WordPress - Creating a New Page
How to create a new page in WordPress
WordPress Install Without Automatic Database Creation
This article explains how to install WordPress when Mojo is unable to create the database automatically.
Migrating an Existing WordPress.com Site
If you have a WordPress blog hosted on wordpress.com, you can easily export it and import it to WordPress that is installed on your hosting account with bluehost. Login to the WordPress D
Login to WordPress with WordPress Tools
This article will explain how to login to a WordPress site using WordPress tools.
Change WordPress URL's With WordPress Tools
This article will explain how to change the Site URL or Home URL setting in WordPress. This may be useful if you have moved your WordPress site or are planning to move your WordPress site.
How to install WordPress
Learn how to use WordPress, WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes now available.
How to Change Your Name Servers
How to setup and use Custom Name Servers with your Domain name