Bluehost Web Hosting Help
WHM - Create a New cPanel
If you would like to have more than one cPanel in you account or to host more than one website and want to keep them separate, then this tutorial will help you to be able to do that.
To be able to do this you will need to make sure that you have a package already made for the new cPanel
Creating a cPanel
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package your have already created.
- Settings is where the theme and language of the cPanel can be set.
- Under DNS Settings choose which nameservers will be set in the records and the SPF and DKIM records that will be held in the local DNS nameserver tables.
- Select how the mail is to be handled under Mail Routing Settings.
- Click Create.
If it is a successful create it will say
Account Creation Complete!!!...Account Creation Ok...Done. Then you would be able to login to the new account through the new cPanel's domain (e.g. example.com/cpanel) or through the server's IP address with the cPanel port (e.g. 123.456.789.098:2083).
Recommended Help Content
Email Account Setup
Learn how to create an email account associated with your domain name
How to create an FTP Account
How to use use the FTP Account tool to create additional FTP Accounts. This is useful for granting FTP access to your account without giving anyone your cPanel password.
How do I Access My Account Control Panel?
Related Help Content
Automatic Account Creation using ClientExec
How to automatically create accounts using ClientExec
How to Create a Strong Password
Strong passwords: How to create and use them.
Wordpress Error: Unable to create directory
Wordpress Error: Unable to create directory /wp-content/uploads/2009/mydir/summer/ Is its parent directory writable by the server?
Create Custom MIME Types
This article will explain how to create MIME types.
When you call in for help with your account, the account must be validated before our support staff can assist.
Email Management - Account-Level Email Filters
Account level Filters.
Useful links for accessing the reseller WHM, cPanel and Webmail
Accessing Web Disk and WebDav
This article will explain how to access and use the Web Disk and cPanel as well as explain variations for different operating systems.