Bluehost Web Hosting Help
About Root WHM (rWHM)
We offer a full WHM with root access for VPS and dedicated owners.
All WHM users have :
- the tools needed to create, delete, and suspend your cPanel accounts.
- the tools needed to manage and monitor your sites (password resets).
- access to all of your domains' DNS zones.
- the ability to configure your own customers' support requests through cPanel.
- permission to check the server information and status.
- access to customize your hosting and control panel (skeleton directory, branding).
- ability to change your client domain names and usernames.
The root owner's WHM also has :
- ability to change your primary cPanel username.
- access to install SSL certificates.
- permission to restart services (http, mail, sql, ssh).
- access to Fantastico Admin.
- ability to assign IP addresses.
- the automated backups tool.
- the reseller center (used for managing resellers).
Recommended Help Content
cPanel says "You are logged in using the root or reseller password."
Explanation of the cause of the warning and how to remove it.
Changing the SSH Port
Explains how to change the SSH port through the root user.
How to Access the System Console
How to Access the System Console --- VPS and Dedicated
Related Help Content
How to edit PHP Configuration
How to edit PHP Configuration --- VPS or Dedicated
Explains the use of DirectoryIndex and how to use it.
Manage Ports On Dedicated Or VPS Servers
This article explains how to manager your ports through IPTables.
How to find your WordPress Database
This article explains how to find the database in use by a Wordpress site.
This article explains the different password types for your bluehost account.
Setup Sitelock FTP
This article explains how to setup a SiteLock FTP account.
Email Account Setup
This article explains the steps to set up an email account on your domain.
Disable or Delete Plugins/Themes on a Disabled WordPress site.
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.