Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Accessing your Spam Folder
This article will explain how to subscribe to the spam folder in webmail. If you've configured your cPanel hosting account to use the "Spam Box" feature of SpamAssassin, mail identified as spam will be placed in a spam folder. However, you will not immediately see the spam folder because you must "Subscribe" to it.
- Visit the Webmail interface and choose RoundCube.
- Click on "Settings" in the top right.
- At the left, click on the "Folders" tab.
- In the folders list place a check mark next to the spam folder
- Visit the Webmail interface and choose SquirrelMail.
- Click on "Folders" at the top.
- Under the "Unsubscribe/Subscribe" area, select the folder and click "Subscribe".
- Visit the Webmail interface and choose Horde.
- Click on "Folders" icon on the left near the top of the page.
- Click the Show All link at the top.
- Check the box next to the spam folder.
- Under Choose Actions, select "Subscribe".
Recommended Help Content
How to Turn On Spamassassin (Our Free Spam Filter)
I'm getting a ton of spam and I don't know what to do! I would like it filtered and/or dropped from the server!
Explanation of what SpamAssassin is and how it works
SPAM is a brand of canned mystery meat made by Hormel Foods Corporation. It was first introduced in...oh wait, different kind of spam—but still related to email spam because they share similar characteristics, like nobody wants it or ever asks for it. Email spam is electronic junk mail or more gen
Related Help Content
Accessing the Mail Folder in the Control Panel
This article will explain where email is stored in your system directory.
Explanation of how spam works and common prevention tips
Resetting the Password for an Email Account
Instructions for restting your Email Account's Password through cPanel or Webmail
Webmail and Email Applications
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.
This article outlines how to access your email online through Bluehost webmail.
How to Delete a Mass Amount in an Email Account
There are a large number of emails or spam that need to be deleted from an email account.
Getting spammed? What does Bluehost recommend?
How to set Email Signatures in Webmail
Instructions for setting up email signatures in webmail