Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Cloud Sites is the ultimate shared web hosting solution. It's designed from the ground up to harness the incredible power of the cloud in an easy to use platform.
To upgrade to a Cloud Sites account go to the Addons section in your Bluehost account and select upgrades.
- High Availability: Increased redundancy and the ability to move data between server resources provides better up-time than traditional hosting platforms.
- Scalability: Add CPU power and memory on the fly. The additional power will be available in seconds, no reboot required.
- Performance: With caching and a global Content Delivery Network built in, Cloud Sites offers better speed right out of the gate.
- Control Panel Upgrades: A new easy to use dashboard allows you to quickly determine the status of your server.
- Automatic Failover If a hardware device falters, your site is automatically switched to another server.
- Fully Managed: We will maintain our cloud platform to the latest and most secure environment available. Our experts deal with maintaining languages, security patches, port access, etc. so you don’t have to.
We have 3 Cloud Sites packages to choose from with a wide variety of features allowing you to choose the best option for your business.
|Built In Caching||Included||Included||Included|
|CPU||2 core||4 core||6 core|
|Memory||2 Gigabytes||4 Gigabytes||6 Gigabytes|
|MySQL Total||6 GB||6 GB||6 GB|
|Website Space||100 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Free Domain Included||1||1||1 for life of hosting|
|Email Storage||500 MB per account||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Marketing Offers||$50 included||$200 included||$200 included|
|Package||12 months||24 months||36 month|
Recommended Help Content
Pricing Cloud Hosting
Prices and features of Cloud Hosting
Shared Hosting Marketing Offers
With the purchase of a bluehost shared hosting account, you will also have the ability to use several tools, as well as marketing credits. This article explains the credits provided and how to redeem them.
My Sites: Manage WordPress Sites
Our updated 'Rock' user interface offers a fresh new look, along with several useful tools and helpful features. One such feature is the My Sites tab, where you can easily manage your websites.
Related Help Content
Shared Web Hosting Plans Cost Comparison
Bluehost offers a number of great shared web hosting products and plans that fit all different types of budgets. View our price comparison chart today!
WordPress Pro provides users with elevated server resources and customer support beyond what is expected in traditional shared hosting platforms.
Upgrade CPU and Memory on CloudSites
This article explains how to add CPU and memory upgrades to a CloudSites account.
What if my website becomes too popular, or is on the front page of Digg, Reddit, or similar site?
Domain vs Hosting
What is the difference between a domain and web hosting?
How To Activate Free SSL Certificate - Free Wordpress SSL Setup
Bluehost now provides free free SSL certificates for all WordPress sites. This article describes how to activate the free SSL for a WordPress site.
What is Maestro
Managing multiple clients and sites can be tricky - luckily, Maestro will streamline this process by allowing you to manage usernames, passwords, themes, plugins, patches, and updates from a single dashboard.
CPU Performance Issues
What is CPU Protection