Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Office 365: Setting up Email on Mobile Devices
While the settings will typically be the same, the setup process will vary by device. This article will explain how to properly add an Exchange account to both Android and Apple devices.
- Install the Microsoft Outlook App form the Google Play Store. Once the install is complete, open the application.
- Tap Get Started.
- If you see the Outlook logo, tap Get Started.
- If you see your Inbox, tap Settings.
- Enter your Office 365 email address.
- Tap Continue.
- You will see a Microsoft login screen; enter your password, and tap Sign in.
- You will be asked to add another Office 365 email account. You may skip this step if you do not have additional accounts to set up or wish to set up later.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Exchange Email Address and a short description (like your company's name).
- Tap Next.
- You may be prompted to "Sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft".
- If you select Configure Manually, you will be directed to a screen with your email pre-filled, and empty fields for the password, server, domain, and username.
- If you select Sign In, you will be taken to a Microsoft login screen.
- If this is your first time logging in to your Office 365 account, you will be prompted to reset your password.
Your email messages will show up in your inbox. To ensure you can send and receive messages, send yourself a test email from another address.
If you have difficulty with the setup process, turn off your wifi, and follow these steps again.
Recommended Help Content
How To Setup Email On Android Phone / Tablet - Android Device Email
How to set up an email account on an Android-based device.
Office 365: Verify Third-Party Domains
To use Office 365 through Bluehost, your domain will need to use specific DNS settings. This article will explain the name server requirements for Microsoft email.
Email Application Setup - Android 4 4 KitKat or earlier
How to set up an email account on a legacy Android-based device.
Related Help Content
How To Setup Email On iOS Devices - Apple iPhone, iPad Email Setup
How to setup an Email Account on the iPhone, iPad or the iPod Touch
Office 365: Setting up Office Apps
How to download office apps for desktop use
Office 365: Setting up Email for Desktop
This article will explain how to access Outlook from your browser or directly from your desktop.
Office 365: Logging in to Office 365
How do I log in to my Office 365 account once purchased?
Office 365: SaRa Tool
How can I fix problems with Office 365 and Outlook?
Office 365: Quick Starts
Get up and running quickly with the basic info you need to be productive right away.
Office 365: Tips and Tricks
How can I learn about the productivity tools included with my Office 365 plan?
Email Application Setup - Windows Phone 8
How to setup email on the Windows Phone