Bluehost Web Hosting Help
My Sites: Manage WordPress Sites
Accessing My SitesOnce logged in:
- Click on the My Sites tab from the menu on the left-hand side.
- This loads the Overview tab. From here, you will see shortcuts to manage your Themes, Plugins, Users, and Updates. Within the 'My Sites' Overview tab, you can also manage:
- Marketing Center: Review Marketing offers available to you
- Users: Log in as or manage current users
- Backups: Add backup solutions or manage existing backups
- Performance: Manage caching options for your website
- Security: Scan for integrity, manage free SSL certificates, or add Malware Security
- Plugins: Allows you to update, enable, or disable Plugins
- Settings: Manage Update and comment settings, Coming Soon pages, and the associated URL. You can also delete an installation here.
Note: Use caution when making changes to URL's or deleting websites. Always take a backup before making updates.
- Open the Marketing Center tab.
- Click on the marketing offer you wish to use.
- Click the 'Get Started' button and follow prompts to redeem your credit(s).
- Open the Users tab.
- Locate the user you wish to log in as or make changes to.
- Click the Log in button to log into your dashboard or the 'hamburger icon' ( ⋮ ) to edit either the password or profile.
- Make any necessary changes, and save.
- Open the Backups tab.
- From here, you can Add a Backup Solution, or if you've already done so, restore from or delete backups.
- Open the Performance tab.
- Toggle the Caching setting to reflect the option you prefer. This will automatically save.
- Refresh if needed to re-cache your website.
- Open the Security tab.
- Set up or disable any free SSL Certificate, Add or Manage Malware Security, or click the Scan Now button under Integrity Check.
- Open the Plugins tab.
- Current Plugins will load; toggle Plugins on or off, or update individually or all at once.
ThemesThemes can only be updated from within the Dashboard.
- From the Overview tab, click the Themes option.
- This logs you into the Dashboard. From here, choose the Themes option from the side-menu on the left.
- Choose the theme you would like to use on your site, and activate it.
- Open the Settings tab.
- Here, you can update the URL, manage Content Revision, Automatic Updates, and Comment settings, enable or disable Coming Soon Pages, or delete your site if needed.
Recommended Help Content
What is Maestro
Managing multiple clients and sites can be tricky - luckily, Maestro will streamline this process by allowing you to manage usernames, passwords, themes, plugins, patches, and updates from a single dashboard.
Managing Themes and Plugins with WordPress Tools
This article will explain how to manage WordPress plugins and themes using WordPress Tools.
Welcome to Bluehost WordPress Marketplace
The Bluehost Marketplace helps you browse, purchase, install, and manage WordPress themes, plugins, and add-ons directly from your Bluehost.com dashboard. Choose from over 900 premium WordPress themes, dozens of WooCommerce eCommerce plugins and add-ons, and even professional ser
Related Help Content
Rock vs Legacy
In 2018, we introduced our new user interface, Bluerock. While some of our customers are still using accounts with the Legacy interface, all new signups will see the Bluerock layout. Our goal is to move all customers onto a Bluerock account by the end of 2019.
How To Disable Or Delete Plugins / Themes On A Disabled WordPress Site
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.
How to Update WordPress Plugins
A guide on how to update your WordPress plugins
WordPress Pro: Marketing Center
WordPress Pro accounts will provide customers with advanced features and functionality, including the Marketing Center
How to Add and Manage Clients with Maestro
You can add your clients to your Maestro dashboard to manage all of your clients and their websites from one dashboard. This article explains how to add, remove, and make changes to clients in your dashboard.
How to Add Websites with Maestro
Your Maestro dashboard only allows you to house sites you host with us. This article explains how to pull these sites into and request the ability to manage them from a single dashboard.
How To Delete Or Uninstall A WordPress Theme - Step By Step Guide
How to Delete or Uninstall a WordPress Theme
WordPress - What are Bluehost Certified Themes?
There’s a wide variety of themes available within the WordPress community, and we have taken extra steps to vet our themes for high quality.