Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Installing Application using Marketplace
- Accessing the Marketplace Installer and Installing Applications
- Advanced Options
- Legal Information
- Logging into the newly installed Application
The Marketplace can be accessed from a couple of different areas, depending on which User Interface your account uses.
Accessing the Marketplace Installer and Installing Applications
- Login to your Bluehost cPanel.
- Locate the Website section.
- Click Install WordPress icon.
- Select the application you would like to install.
- Click Start a brand new installation.
- Choose the Domain Name you would like to use for this application.
Anything entered in the field following the domain name will be a part of the URL.
- Click on Check Domain.
- Login to your Bluehost cPanel.
- Locate the Marketplace section.
- Click the One-Click Installs option under Featured Products.
- Locate the application you would like to install, and click Install.
Here you may specify options such as the site name, login details, the database to use or other options. This will differ depending what you are installing. The following is an example of what you may see.
- Site Name: This will be the name displayed on your site. This is not the URL, but simply the name used on your site.
- Admin Username: The desired login name for your application
- Admin Password: The desired password for this application
Click Here for information about creating strong passwords.
Automatically create a new database
If using this option, the MOJO Marketplace installer will automatically create the database and database username for you. If you choose to use your own database you will need to create it first.
- Hostname: The name of the host where the database is located. If the database is on your Bluehost account then it would be "localhost "
- Username: The database username.
- Password: The password for the database username.
- Database Name: The name of the database
Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions regarding the application that you will be installing. Once you have read through the terms and conditions check the box "I have read the terms and conditions of the GPLv2".
Logging into the newly installed Application
The MOJO Marketplace installer will take a couple of minutes to install your application. Once done you will be presented with the Login Username, Password, Site URL and the Admin URL. This information will be emailed to you as well.
Recommended Help Content
Install WordPress using Marketplace
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPress.
Installing phpBB using Marketplace
To install a phpBB forum using MOJO Marketplace, log into the cPanel and scroll down to the Software/Services category. Click on the MOJO Marketplace icon. Click on the phpBB icon. Click the Install Now bu
How to upgrade an application or script using Marketplace
How to keep all of your applications installed using the Mojo Marketplace.
Related Help Content
How to uninstall an Application using Marketplace
How to install an application using MOJO Marketplace
WordPress Install Without Automatic Database Creation
This article explains how to install WordPress when Mojo is unable to create the database automatically.
500 Internal Server Error when trying to install something with MOJO Marketplace
500 Internal Server Error when installing via the MOJO Marketplace installer.
Welcome to Bluehost WordPress Marketplace
The Bluehost Marketplace helps you browse, purchase, install, and manage WordPress themes, plugins, and add-ons directly from your Bluehost.com dashboard. Choose from over 900 premium WordPress themes, dozens of WooCommerce eCommerce plugins and add-ons, and even professional ser
Ruby on Rails application generates a 500 - Premature end of script error
When I attempt to execute my Ruby on Rails application I receive "500- Premature end of script."
Logging in and Using WordPress: Installing Plugins
Install Plugins These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu. You can search for a plug
Process / Script Times Out After 10 Minutes
My process for my script / program is timing out after 10 minutes.
CGI Script Limitations
Does your company have any limit about CGI script use?