Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Installing Frontpage® Extensions
These steps will help you install FrontPage extensions on the server so that you can publish your website using FrontPage.
- Make sure that 'www.' is in front of your domain name and that the spelling is correct
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Ensure you are on the cPanel, if not click the cPanel quicklink
- The URL in your Browser's address bar should be something like:
Please replace index.html with fp/index.html
The new URL should be https://Bluehost.BlueHost.com:2083/frontend/bluehost/fp/index.html
- If the extensions are not installed yet, please click Install Extensions
- Once successfuly installed, a screen will display similar to the one below
The extensions can become corrupt or broken. When this happens, they have to be uninstalled, cleaned up and installed again. Please backup any .htaccess files which you have changed before continuing with these steps
- Select Uninstall Extensions
- If the uninstall is successful, a screen will display similar to the one below
- Click the Go Back button at the bottom. Then, click Cleanup Old Extensions.
- Once the cleanup is successful, a screen will display similar to the one below.
- Click the Go Back button. Then, click Install Extensions.
- Once the install is successful, a screen will display similar to the one below.
FrontPage® extensions have now been installed.
Recommended Help Content
Thank you for visiting the Getting Started Wizard. This wizard can be visited again by selecting the Getting Started Wizard icon in the Preferences section of the cPanel. Video tutorials used in this (updated 1228 days ago)
FrontPage Extensions Corruption
Cannot publish site any more with FrontPage or FrontPage features stop working. (updated 1736 days ago)
Error Installing FrontPage Extensions or Themes
An Error is reported when installing Frontpage extensions about a file or folder not being there. Though you are able to upload the file or find it on the server. (updated 1738 days ago)
Related Help Content
What are FrontPage Extensions? How do I use FrontPage Extensions? (updated 512 days ago)
FrontPage Extensions Installation
How Do I Get FrontPage Extensions Installed on My Website? (updated 118 days ago)
Do you support FrontPage Extensions?
Do you support FrontPage Extensions? (updated 820 days ago)
FrontPage and Uploading via FTP
Can I FTP to My Account if I Have Front Page? (updated 961 days ago)
FrontPage will not publish and my Wordpress is not working
Have FrontPage extensions and Wordpress installed on account. Was working fine in the past, but now cannot connect with FrontPage and Wordpress does not link properly. (updated 782 days ago)
Are There Any Limitations if I Choose to Publish My Site With FrontPage? (updated 728 days ago)
FrontPage Publishing to Addon Domain
How do I Publish to my Addon Domains? (updated 1736 days ago)
Getting Started Wizard After you have installed phpBB, please use the administrative link provided in SimpleScripts to access the login area. Enter the Admin Username you selected when installing php (updated 1358 days ago)