Bluehost Web Hosting Help
After you have installed phpBB, please use the administrative link provided in SimpleScripts to access the login area.
- Enter the Admin Username you selected when installing phpBB.
- Enter the Admin Password.
- Click the Login button.
Creating a new topic
- Click the NEW TOPIC button.
- Give your new topic a subject.
- Enter the information to be displayed.
- Select any applicable options for your topic.
- Click the Submit button.
Change your Forum's Theme
- Scroll down to the bottom of your screen and click on the Administration Control Panel link.
- Please enter your User Name and password again.
- Click the Styles menu item.
- This list will show all the themes that have been uploaded to your forum's Styles folder.
- To install a theme, click the install link.
- Select any applicable install options.
- Click the Submit button.
Your new theme is ready for use.
Recommended Help Content
How To Install A New WordPress Theme - Manual Theme Installation
Install Themes These steps will help you install and select a WordPress theme for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New Themes link in the Appearance Menu. You can search for
How To Login To WordPress Site - WP Admin Access
This article will explain how to login to a website created with WordPress.
Installing phpBB using Marketplace
To install a phpBB forum using MOJO Marketplace, log into the cPanel and scroll down to the Software/Services category. Click on the MOJO Marketplace icon. Click on the phpBB icon. Click the Install Now bu
Related Help Content
How to install other themes than subSilver to add more variety to your phpBB message board.
Logging in and Using WordPress: Installing Plugins
Install Plugins These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu. You can search for a plug
WordPress - Theme Demo Content
The first step in the process requires a WordPress theme, preferably one that includes a one-click demo import. Any of the Bluehost Certified Themes on Bluehost should come with this feature.
PHP PEAR Packages
This article will outline which PHP PEAR Packages are installed and how you can install additional PHP PEAR Packages.
WordPress Theme Installation
There are multiple different ways you can install a theme you have purchased for your WordPress site. This article will explain our two recommended methods for installation.
WordPress - Getting Started with Themes
This guide will walk you through getting your WordPress theme set up so that you can quickly get to the fun part - customizing your site!
PHP PECL Packages
This article will show how to view which PECL packages are alredy installed, as well as show you how to install additional package.
Installing Application using Marketplace
How to install a program using MOJO Marketplace.