Bluehost Web Hosting Help
How to Contact Support
Do you need to contact Bluehost Support?In order to properly assist you via phone or chat, our support team will need to be able to access and, in most cases, verify your account. This article describes what information you will need to have handy when contacting support.
- Account Username - This is a system-generated account name at the time of your account's creation.
- Domain Name - This is typically the name of your website (e.g., example.com) or the extension of your email address (e.g., [email protected]).
- Admin Email - This is the contact email address you provided when you signed up for your account.
- Password Validation - The Main, Billing, and Hosting password can be used for validation.
- Token Validation - Validation tokens are an easy-to-use, secure way to validate that you're an authorized user on the account when you contact one of our support teams for assistance.
- PIN Validation - The PIN is an optional form of validation equal in authority to the main password with few exceptions.
For more information on obtaining and managing account validation options, please see Account Validation.If you are unable to verify, we can still assist with general inquiries; however, we will not be able to advise on account specifics.
We are here to help!Contact us via Chat or Phone:
- Chat Support - helpdesk.Bluehost.com.
- Phone Support - 888-401-4678 (United States), +1 801-765-9400 (International)
Recommended Help Content
Domain WHOIS Update and Verification
Per ICANN, your contact information is included on the domain's record in the WHOIS database required information includes your full name, postal address, email address, and voice telephone number
How To Change Your Primary Domain
How can I change the primary domain name on my account?
When you call in for help with your account, the account must be validated before our support staff can assist.
Related Help Content
How Do I Update My Contact Email Address If I Forgot My Password
Our policy on changing the contact email address.
The Support PIN can be used to validate legacy customer accounts.
How to Request Account and/or Domain Ownership
If you are unable to validate your account, have lost your password and are unable to receive a password reset or validation token due to the email address on file being inaccessible, If you are attempting to make updates to the domains, contact information and do not have access to the listed regis
Hiding email address from harvester bots, spiders, etc.
I am having problems with being spammed. I believe that my email address has been harvested (taken off my site and sold to spammers). Can I hide my email address, but still have people email me?
How To Setup Email On Android Phone / Tablet - Android Device Email
How to set up an email account on an Android-based device.
Validation tokens are an easy way to validate you're an authorized user.
How To Setup An Email Account - Create A New Email Account
Learn how to create an email account associated with your domain name
Getting Started with Email Marketing
Most people use email every day, if not multiple times a day; so it’s safe to say that email marketing is good for business. In fact, a recent study showed that email marketing is almost 40 times more effective in new customer acquisition than Facebook and Twitter combined!