Bluehost Web Hosting Help
FTP Setup using Adobe GoLive
How do I connect and upload via FTP with Adobe GoLive?
Connecting and Uploading via FTP using Adobe GoLive (Version 6.x)
- Open Adobe GoLive and click on Edit and choose Servers.
- Click on the New Item Button.
- Fill in the information requested. The Nickname can be anything you choose. Server is ftp:// followed by your domain name. The directory is public_html. Lastly, enter your username and click OK.
- Click Site in the main file menu and choose FTP Server and click on the NickName you gave your site. This will put a check mark on your site.
- Click Site at the top again and choose FTP Server and click Connect.
- Enter your username and password and click OK.
- Select the files in the left column that need to be uploaded and click and drag them to the right column.
- When you visit your site, you should be able to see your newly uploaded files.
Recommended Help Content
FTP Setup Using CuteFTP Home Version 8.2
How do I setup CuteFTP 8.2 for FTP? (updated 1197 days ago)
FTP Setup using WS_FTP
How do I connect and upload via FTP with WS_FTP? (updated 2172 days ago)
FTP Setup using Dreamweaver MX
How do I connect and upload via FTP with Dreamweaver MX? (updated 2185 days ago)
Related Help Content
Setup Sitelock FTP
This article explains how to setup a SiteLock FTP account. (updated 150 days ago)
FTP Setup using Dreamweaver MX 2004
How do I connect and upload via FTP with Dreamweaver MX 2004? (updated 1678 days ago)
FTP - Uploading the website
How do I upload my web site? (updated 4 days ago)
How to create an FTP Account
How to use use the FTP Account tool to create additional FTP Accounts. This is useful for granting FTP access to your account without giving anyone your cPanel password. (updated 208 days ago)
How can I connect and upload via NVU?
Publish with NVU site builder (updated 2153 days ago)
FTP Setup using Fetch (Mac)
How do I upload my page to your server using FTP on a Mac? (updated 1267 days ago)
Publishing with Adobe Lightroom
How to publish your photo gallery created with Adobe Lightroom (updated 1709 days ago)
Create an FTP Account
How do I create a FTP account, and quickly set it up in my client? (updated 1332 days ago)