Bluehost Web Hosting Help
How to Purchase a Dedicated IP
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Click on the Addons tab at the top of the screen.
- Select either Server Resources to limit the options or scroll down to Dedicated IP and select Add to cart.
- Select your payment method.
- The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
Click Here for additional information about the difference between a Dedicated IP and Shared IP.
Recommended Help Content
VPS or Dedicated Hosting - Assigning Dedicated IPs
How to assign a dedicated IP to a domain on a dedicated server.
Restrict Access to Addon Domains through the Main Domain
I do not want to see addon.maindomain.com. How do I do that?
What Is An Addon Domain And How Does It Work?
What is an Addon domain?
Related Help Content
What Is The Difference Between Addon Domain, Parked Domain & Subdomain?
What is the difference between parked domains and addon domains?
Restrict subdomain access to addon domains
How do I stop people from being able to use the addon domain as a subdomain of the primary domain?
FTP for Addon Domains and Subdomains
How do I FTP to my addon domains and subdomains without interfering with my main account.
Where to Upload Files for an Addon Domain
I have setup a pointed/addon domain, where should I upload the files for this domain?
Prices for Dedicated Hosting and Dedicated related addons
Shared vs. Dedicated IPs & Port Access
What is the difference between a Shared & Dedicated IP? How do I get Port Access? What type of SSL Certificate is right for me?
VPS or Dedicated - Site Performance Essentials + Tips
How to prevent your server from freezing up or fix site performance problems on a VPS or Dedicated
Changing the OS on a VPS and Dedicated
This article explains the proper procedure for requesting an OS Reload.