Bluehost Web Hosting Help
With your hosting account comes a number of great promotional offers, one of these being a advertising credits with Google. Once you have spent $25 in advertising credits, you can earn $100 in additional advertising credit.
Obtaining the Google Adwords Offer
To claim Google's AdWords offer from BlueHost.com follow these steps:
- Login to your Bluehost account.
- Go to the cpanel for your account.
- Find the group of icons labeled "Promotional".
- Click on the Google Adwords icon.
- Click the generate code button to get your Google Adwords promotion code.
- Visit the special Google link and follow their instructions to create your first AdWords campaign.
- Open the activation email that is sent to you once you've completed the campaign.
- Sign in to your AdWords account and follow the instructions to complete the "Billing Preferences" section under the "My Account" tab.
- Enter your unique code exactly as shown, including hyphens, into the "Promotional code" field.
- After you've finished providing your billing details, click "Save and Activate"
- Once you have spent $25 on Google Adwords, you'll automatically receive an additional $100 in advertising.
If you have any further questions on this service please contact Google.
Recommended Help Content
Google AdWords offer is not working
My Google AdWords offer is not working. (updated 1025 days ago)
What is SEO and how can it help you (updated 1308 days ago)
Telling Google How Often To Crawl Your Website
A guide to configuring google's crawl rate for your site. (updated 979 days ago)
Related Help Content
Verification - Ad Words
Can I use Google AdWords before my account is Verified? (updated 17 days ago)
Site Not First in Search Engine Results
Why is my site not the first result on Google or an other search engine? (updated 1511 days ago)
Importing Mail into Google Apps
This article will explain how to import email from your Bluehost email accounts to a Google Apps account. (updated 32 days ago)
Google Flagged My Site as Malware
How to remove the "This site may harm your computer" warning in Google search results. (updated 1336 days ago)
What is Google Apps for Work
How to increase your productivity with Google Apps for Work (updated 215 days ago)
Google Site Map Set-up
Does Bluehost allow me to create a Google Site Map and what do I need to do to create one? (updated 818 days ago)
Google Indexed Addon Domain with HTTPS
What to do if Google has indexed your addon domain with https (updated 1513 days ago)
How to use robots.txt
Information on what robots.txt is and how to use it (updated 964 days ago)