Bluehost Web Hosting Help
WordPress: How to Delete or Uninstall a Theme
In this article, you will learn how to uninstall a theme from your WordPress site. Make sure that you are logged into your WordPress Dashboard before following these steps.
- On the main menu to the left, click Appearance.
- This will bring you to your Themes page where you can view all of the themes that you have installed. Find the theme that you would like to uninstall.
- Hover your mouse over a theme to see the Theme Details option appear. Click Theme Details.
- This will bring up a window with information about the theme. In the bottom right corner, click Delete.
- Confirm that you are sure you want to delete the theme. Once you do so, the theme will be removed from your WordPress site.
Recommended Help Content
WordPress - Install a new Theme
Install Themes These steps will help you install and select a WordPress theme for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New Themes link in the Appearance Menu. You can search for
WordPress: How to Uninstall a Plugin
Uninstall a WordPress Plugin
Disable or Delete Plugins/Themes on a Disabled WordPress site.
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.
Related Help Content
Broken Bluehost Theme on Sub cPanels
The Bluehost cpanel theme will not work correctly on sub cpanels that are created through the WHM. This article will explain how to change the theme.
Basic Site Security Checklist
What can I do to increase my Site Security while hosting with Bluehost?
How to uninstall an Application using Marketplace
How to install an application using MOJO Marketplace
Managing Themes and Plugins with WordPress Tools
This article will explain how to manage WordPress plugins and themes using WordPress Tools.
Migrating an Existing WordPress.com Site
If you have a WordPress blog hosted on WordPress.com, you can easily export it and import it to WordPress that is installed on your hosting account with bluehost. Login to the WordPress Data
Broken Plugin or Theme
Theme Plugin Wordpress Drupal Joomla Concrete5 Zen Cart Oscommerce Tomato Cart
Login to WordPress with WordPress Tools
This article will explain how to login to a WordPress site using WordPress tools.
Core Files Warning In WordPress Tools
This article will explain why you see "Your WordPress site appears to be infected with malware. Please update to remedy this problem."