Bluehost Web Hosting Help
WordPress: Adding Images
This article will show you how to add images to your WordPress posts or pages.
- You can add images to any of your posts or pages on your WordPress site. To start, go to the page or post where you would like to insert a picture.
- Place your cursor where you would like the image to go and then click Add Media in your toolbar.
- There are a few different ways that you can add an image. You can use an image that you have already uploaded to your media library, or you can upload a new image from your computer. You can also link an image using a URL.
- Once you have chosen your image, you can enter the Attachment Details. If you would like to add a Caption, this is where you would enter one.
- You can also customize your display settings. This includes the alignment and size of the image.
- To insert the image into your post or page, click Insert into page. you should then see the image in your editor window.
Recommended Help Content
Images Not Displaying On Website
Why don't my images display on my site?
Optimizing Your Images
How can I optimize my images?
cPanel Image Manager
How do I view Thumbnails of images in a directory? How do I scale images? How do I convert an image to a jpg, gif, bmp, or png?
Related Help Content
How To Migrate An Existing Wordpress.com Site
If you have a WordPress blog hosted on WordPress.com, you can easily export it and import it to WordPress that is installed on your hosting account with bluehost. Login to the WordPress Data
Login to WordPress with WordPress Tools
This article will explain how to login to a WordPress site using WordPress tools.
WordPress Creating Editing Removing posts
How to use the Posts feature of the WordPress Dashboard
How To Install WordPress - WordPress Installation Guide
Learn how to use WordPress, WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes now available.
Change WordPress URL's With WordPress Tools
This article will explain how to change the Site URL or Home URL setting in WordPress. This may be useful if you have moved your WordPress site or are planning to move your WordPress site.
9 Tips for Working in WordPress
Versatile and robust, WordPress is a favorite among applications and content management systems. This article provides nine tips for working in WordPress.
Switching a WordPress Theme
A WordPress theme has enormous influence over your site's appearance and maintenance. This article will explain how to change the theme for your WordPress site.
WordPress Access with Maestro
You will be given a WordPress Administrator role once the site owner accepts your request. This article explains what level of access you will be provided once verified.