Bluehost Web Hosting Help
This article will show you how to renew your hosting account. If you are unable to renew online, please contact the Billing Department for assistance.
Renewing Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Select Account on the top bar.
- Click the Renew Hosting Account button above the Contact Information.
- You can change the hosting term length using the drop-down menu under the Quantity heading.
- Any hosting-dependent product or service you are subscribed to, and any other service coming up for renewal soon, will automatically be added to the Shopping Cart with your hosting renewal.
- If you are unable to remove an item, please contact the Billing Department to cancel the service prior to renewal.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
If you have any questions the renewal process, please contact our Billing Department for assistance.
Recommended Help Content
Steps to Renew Your Domain
A step-by-step guide to renewing your domain name registration.
Getting Started with Your New Account
A step by step guide to using your new Bluehost hosting account.
Update Your Credit Card
A step-by-step guide to updating your credit card information.
Related Help Content
How To Subscribe/Unsubscribe To Promotional Emails
A step-by-step guide to subscribe or unsubscribe to promotional emails.
Purchasing or Renewing SSL certificates
How to renew an existing SSL certificate--or purchase a new one, within your cPanel
Shared Hosting Marketing Offers
With the purchase of a bluehost shared hosting account, you will also have the ability to use several tools, as well as marketing credits. This article explains the credits provided and how to redeem them.
Email Application Setup - Mozilla Thunderbird
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might
Domain vs Hosting
What is the difference between a domain and web hosting?
Pricing Cloud Hosting
Prices and features of Cloud Hosting
When you call in for help with your account, the account must be validated before our support staff can assist.
VPS or Dedicated Hosting - Reseller Account Transfers
To help with transferring of accounts from other servers to your account.