Bluehost Web Hosting Help
How Do I Renew My Hosting Account
This article will show you how to renew your hosting account. If your account has expired or is close to expiring and you are unable to renew online, please contact the Billing Department for assistance.
Renewing Your Hosting Account
- Login to your Bluehost Control Paneland select the Account tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the "Renew Hosting Account" button above the Billing Information to be redirected to your Shopping Cart.
- Select the hosting term length using the drop-down menu under the “Quantity” heading.
- Review the items in your Shopping Cart and remove any items you do not wish to purchase or renew by clicking the X next to that item.
- Any hosting-dependent product or service you are subscribed to, and any other service coming up for renewal soon, will automatically be added to the Shopping Cart with your hosting renewal.
- If you are unable to remove an item, please contact the Billing Department to cancel the service prior to renewal.
- Select your payment method.
- The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
- When you’re ready, click “Process Order” at the bottom of the screen to complete your purchase.
- You're done! If the account expired prior to renewing, it will be reactivated immediately once the payment has been processed. A cart-receipt email will be sent to the email address on file and a detailed receipt can be found in the Accounts tab of your cPanel by clicking on the Payments submenu link.
If you have any questions the renewal process, please contact our Billing Department for assistance.
Recommended Help Content
How Do I Renew My Domain Name Registration
A step-by-step guide to renewing your domain name registration. (updated 561 days ago)
Domain Registration Renewal vs Hosting Renewal
I missed my renewal date for hosting or my account expired what happens now? (updated 1035 days ago)
How to renew your cPanel Hosting Account
This tutorial will show you how to renew your Hosting Account, from within the cPanel (updated 1713 days ago)
Related Help Content
A step by step guide to using your new Bluehost hosting account. (updated 322 days ago)
Use affiliate credit to purchase/renew hosting/domains
I would like to pay my hosting renewal fees with affiliate commissions that are owed to me. (updated 1506 days ago)
How To Update Your Credit Card
A step-by-step guide to updating your credit card information. (updated 167 days ago)
How To Subscribe/Unsubscribe To Promotional Emails
A step-by-step guide to subscribe or unsubscribe to promotional emails. (updated 582 days ago)
Purchasing or Renewing SSL certificates
How to renew an existing SSL certificate--or purchase a new one, within your cPanel (updated 251 days ago)
Domain Registry Transfer to Bluehost
What if I do not want to or cannot transfer my registration to Bluehost? (updated 1387 days ago)
Domain Registration versus Hosting
What is the difference between a domain and web hosting? (updated 1176 days ago)
Setting Up Mozilla Thunderbird
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might (updated 86 days ago)