Bluehost Web Hosting Help
How to set Email Signatures in Webmail
Our webmail options allows customers to set up custom signatures for their email responses.
Creating Email Signature in Roundcube
- Log in to Webmail.
- Select Roundcube if not already your default webmail.
- Click on "Settings" at the top right side of the page.
- On the Settings page, click on the "Identities" Tab.
- Double click on the email address that you want to create a signature for.
- Complete the form including the Signature Box.
- Select Save.
Creating Email Signature in Horde
- Log in to Webmail.
- Select Horde if not already your default webmail.
- Click on the Gear Icon>Preferences>Mail.
- Click Personal Information.
- Select the Default Identity.
- Add your signature in the Signature Box.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Recommended Help Content
Resetting the Password for an Email Account
Instructions for restting your Email Account's Password through cPanel or Webmail
How To Access Webmail - What Is Webmail?
This article outlines how to access your email online through Bluehost webmail.
How To Check Email - Webmail & Email Applications
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.
Related Help Content
Accessing your Spam Folder
General Instructions on how to use the spam folder with webmail
How To Setup Email Account - Client Setup SSL/TLS Settings - POP & IMAP
How to setup your Bluehost-hosted email address with an email application.
Email not sending from Client or Webmail
Trying to send out emails from multiple email accounts fail from both webmail and third party email clients. Possible Reasons: The maximum emails per hour has been exceeded. This can be caused by forw
How to install RoundCube Webmail on your website.
Email Application Setup - BlackBerry OS
How to setup email on a Blackberry device
Email Application Setup - Mozilla Thunderbird
This guide will show step-by-step instructions for setting up E-mail on Mozilla Thunderbird for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Due to differences in the operating systems, some screens and steps might
Office 365: Setting up Email on Mobile Devices
This article will explain how to set up Office 365 email addresses on mobile devices for both Android and Apple.
How To Setup An Email Account In Gmail - Connect New Email To Gmail
Learn how to check your email accounts from within Gmail. This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP account in GMail.