Bluehost Web Hosting Help
WHM Support Center
You can submit a support request to the cPanel customer service team through the support center. There are several alternate forms of help you may wish to review before you submit a support request:
- cPanel and WHM FAQ - Please use the online search facility in the online FAQ to see if your problem is listed.
- Support Forums - Search through the archives or ask a question at the cPanel support forums.
- Documentation - Please check the online cPanel and WebHost Manager documentation for help.
NOTE: cPanel support will not be able to answer questions about installing third party software (ImageMagick, pdflib, etc.).
To access the Support Menu, click on
Support, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Support Center.
- Click on one or more of the available links. If you need to contact cPanel directly, click on the Contact cPanel.net link.
- Enter your name, email address, phone number, IP address, and cPanel version/build of your server in the Your Name, Your Email Address, Call Back # fields, IP Address of Server, and cPanel version/build fields.
- Enter a brief, one line description of your problem in the Brief Description of Problem field.
- Enter the name of the distributor from which you obtained a software license in the Distributor/Partner NOC Name field.
- Enter a detailed description of the problem in the Detailed Problem Description field. Add as much detail as you can about the problem. You should include here, any and all parts of the software that are affected, any changes you have made to the server recently, what you are trying to accomplish, and any other information you feel may help the technical support representative to better assist you.
- To the best of your ability, enter each action required to reproduce the problem in the Steps to Reproduce the Problem field.
- Click on Send Request.
Recommended Help Content
Scope of Technical Support
What types of technical support do you offer me? (updated 1635 days ago)
Step 8: Get Help - Reseller Startup Guide
Explanation of how our support center works. (updated 358 days ago)
Intro to Webmail
We provide several programs to be able to check your email online. cPanel Mail section where Email Accounts icon is located Navigate to the Mail section inside cPanel. Click the Email Accounts icon. (updated 281 days ago)
Related Help Content
PHP Virtual Directory support
Virtual directory support for PHP. (updated 1618 days ago)
Explains the use of DirectoryIndex and how to use it. (updated 443 days ago)
WHM - Create a New cPanel
How to create a new cPanel. (updated 45 days ago)
FFMPEG or flvtools
Does Bluehost supoprt FFMPEG support. (updated 356 days ago)
How to renew your cPanel Hosting Account
This tutorial will show you how to renew your Hosting Account, from within the cPanel (updated 1175 days ago)
How do I log into cPanel securely?
How do I log into cPanel securely? (updated 1658 days ago)
Download a full cPanel backup using the Site Backup & Restore tool
How to download a full cPanel backup using the Site Backup & Restore (updated 234 days ago)
Useful links for accessing the reseller WHM, cPanel and Webmail (updated 358 days ago)