Bluehost Web Hosting Help
WHM Support Center
You can submit a support request to the cPanel customer service team through the support center. There are several alternate forms of help you may wish to review before you submit a support request:
- cPanel and WHM FAQ - Please use the online search facility in the online FAQ to see if your problem is listed.
- Support Forums - Search through the archives or ask a question at the cPanel support forums.
- Documentation - Please check the online cPanel and WebHost Manager documentation for help.
NOTE: cPanel support will not be able to answer questions about installing third party software (ImageMagick, pdflib, etc.).
To access the Support Menu, click on
Support, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Support Center.
- Click on one or more of the available links. If you need to contact cPanel directly, click on the Contact cPanel.net link.
- Enter your name, email address, phone number, IP address, and cPanel version/build of your server in the Your Name, Your Email Address, Call Back # fields, IP Address of Server, and cPanel version/build fields.
- Enter a brief, one line description of your problem in the Brief Description of Problem field.
- Enter the name of the distributor from which you obtained a software license in the Distributor/Partner NOC Name field.
- Enter a detailed description of the problem in the Detailed Problem Description field. Add as much detail as you can about the problem. You should include here, any and all parts of the software that are affected, any changes you have made to the server recently, what you are trying to accomplish, and any other information you feel may help the technical support representative to better assist you.
- To the best of your ability, enter each action required to reproduce the problem in the Steps to Reproduce the Problem field.
- Click on Send Request.
Recommended Help Content
WordPress Pro: Marketing Center
WordPress Pro accounts will provide customers with advanced features and functionality, including the Marketing Center
WordPress - Theme Seller Support
When you purchase a theme subscription you get access to Seller Support, the Theme Seller’s support forum. From there you can contact the theme developer for help with general theme-related issues.
The Support PIN can be used to validate legacy customer accounts.
Related Help Content
How To Create A New cPanel in WHM - cPanel Setup
How to create a new cPanel.
How To Access cPanel - What You Need / Where To Find cPanel
How do I Access My Account Control Panel?
Glance: Sharing your Screen with Support
Glance is a screen sharing application tool that will allow support agents to view your screen in real-time so that we can better direct your actions to resolve complex issues.
This article will explain how and when to contact SiteLock for support.
This article explains the different password types for your bluehost account.
Explains the use of DirectoryIndex and how to use it.
When you call in for help with your account, the account must be validated before our support staff can assist.
Useful links for accessing the reseller WHM, cPanel and Webmail