Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Email Setup with Outlook 2000
How do I configure email accounts in Outlook 2000?
Setup Email in Outlook 2000:
- Go to Tools | Accounts
- Click on Add | Mail
- In Display Name, type whatever you want other people to see as your name. Click "Next"
- E-mail address: Type the email address you would like to send email from: firstname.lastname@example.org Click "Next"
- My incoming mail server is a "POP3".
- Incoming Mail (POP3 or IMAP) server: mail.yourdomain.com Outgoing Mail (SMTP) server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Click "Next"
- POP account name: yourusername Password: [password] Click "Next".
- Choose your connection type depending on your connection method. Click "Next".
- Click "Finish"
Recommended Help Content
Email Setup with Outlook Express
Configuring your email client: Outlook Express. (updated 631 days ago)
Email Setup with Outlook 2002
How do I add my Bluehost email account to Outlook 2002? (updated 1241 days ago)
Email Accounts - Add, Delete and Manage
Where do I Add, Delete and Manage Email Accounts? (updated 1415 days ago)
Related Help Content
I cannot send email from Outlook 2003, receive is working.
You can try sending the email on port 26, which is an alternate SMTP port and see if that works for you. For outlook: (updated 772 days ago)
How to Setup Outlook 2013
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2013 (updated 659 days ago)
How to Setup Your Email Application
How to create and access your email accounts (updated 87 days ago)
Email Setup with Outlook Express 6.0
How do I add my Bluehost email account to Outlook Express 6.0? (updated 1240 days ago)
How to Setup Outlook 2010
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2010 (updated 481 days ago)
How to Setup Outlook 2007
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2007 (updated 659 days ago)
Email Setup with Outlook 2003
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2003 (updated 660 days ago)
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2011 (updated 659 days ago)