Bluehost Web Hosting Help
WordPress: Install a new Theme
This article will show you how to find and install a theme for your WordPress site.
Need hosting for a new or existing WordPress site? Sign up at BlueHost.com.
- When you log in to your WordPress Dashboard, you will see your main menu on the left. Click Appearance.
- This will take you to the Appearance section of your site. To find a new theme, choose Add New.
- You can search for a new theme by clicking Feature Filter, and sort through the themes by color scheme, layout, features, and much more.
- Once you choose a theme that you like, click the Install button that appears when you hover your mouse over the theme.
- Now that the theme is installed, you can click Activate to immediately make your site start using this theme.
If you have already purchased a theme, you can install it on your WordPress site in a similar manner to the process above
- When you get to the Appearance section and click Add New, you will choose the option Upload Theme.
- The theme folder needs to be in a .zip format. Choose Browse and locate the theme on your computer. Then click Install Now.
- Once the theme is installed, you can click Activate and your site will now be using this theme.
Recommended Help Content
Logging in and Using WordPress: Installing Plugins
Install Plugins These steps will help you install and select a WordPress plugin for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New link from the Plugins menu. You can search for a plug
Disable or Delete Plugins/Themes on a Disabled WordPress site.
This article explains how to deactivate, change or delete themes and plugins on a WordPress site without the dashboard.
Logging in and Using WordPress: Preventing Spam
Prevent Spam These steps will help you prevent users and robots from posting Spam on your WordPress blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select Settings in the navigation bar on the left. From the G
Related Help Content
How to install WordPress, using the Marketplace
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPres
Managing Themes and Plugins with WordPress Tools
This article will explain how to manage WordPress plugins and themes using Wordpress Tools.
Migrating an Existing WordPress.com Blog
If you have a WordPress blog hosted on wordpress.com, you can easily export it and import it to WordPress that is installed on your hosting account with bluehost. Login to the WordPress D
How to install Wordpress
Learn how to use WordPress, WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes now available.
Getting Started Wizard After you have installed phpBB, please use the administrative link provided in SimpleScripts to access the login area. Enter the Admin Username you selected when installing php
WordPress: How to Delete or Uninstall a Theme
How to Delete or Uninstall a WordPress Theme
How to install other themes than subSilver to add more variety to your phpBB message board.
Wordpress Install Without Automatic Database Creation
This article explains how to install WordPress when Mojo is unable to create the database automatically.