Bluehost Web Hosting Help
We provide several programs to be able to check your email online. The last of these is RoundCube.
- Click the RoundCube logo.
- This takes you to the main interface screen for RoundCube where your Inbox will be displayed. On the left are your email folders, by default, RoundCube will always show your inbox when you login.
- The toolbar box contains icons which let you manage your email. Here you may check for new mail, compose new messages, reply to a message, forward a message, change the read status, Print the message and view the source.
Now, you can read the emails you've received.
- Click on the message's subject.
- Your message is displayed with the options to reply, delete, print and move the email.
- These icons let you create a new email message, reply to the sender, reply to all recipients or forward the email.
- These icons let you delete the email message, print it, or view its source code.
You are also able to send a new email.
- To send a new email click the icon with the paper and pencil.
- You can send to multiple clients by separating email addresses with a comma. You may also add fields to send Carbon Copies, Blind Carbon Copies or Reply-To addresses.
- The email can be composed in Plain text or HTML.
- Once your email is composed properly, click 'Send now'.
Your email has now been sent.
Recommended Help Content
. Click the SquirrelMail logo. This takes you to the main interface screen for SquirrelMail. Click 'INBOX' from the folders on the left. Now, you can read the emails you've received. Here is the place
How to subscribe to IMAP folders in different email clients
All of my email folders are missing. How can I get them to show up?
How to install RoundCube Webmail on your website.
Related Help Content
Using Horde Groupware
A helpful overview of Horde Groupware
Email not sending from Client or Webmail
Trying to send out emails from multiple email accounts fail from both webmail and third party email clients. Possible Reasons: The maximum emails per hour has been exceeded. This can be caused by forw
503 Error - No longer able to send email and no changes were made
"503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA"
Formmail will not send from the submitted email address
Formmail from Matt's Script Archive will not send from an email address other than my main Bluehost account.
Cannot Send but can Receive Email
Explanantion as to what causes this the happen and how to fix it.
Mail Folders are Missing
Instructions on how to resubscribe to the IMAP folders
Mail Directory Sub Folders
An expanded explanation of what the main mail sub folders are, such as cur, new and tmp.
Webmail and Email Applications
So, you want to access your email, eh? You're going to need an email client for that. But what is an email client? Email clients come in two varieties: webmail and email applications.