Bluehost Web Hosting Help
We provide several programs to be able to check your email online. The last of these is RoundCube.
- Click the RoundCube logo.
- This takes you to the main interface screen for RoundCube where your Inbox will be displayed. On the left are your email folders, by default, RoundCube will always show your inbox when you login.
- The toolbar box contains icons which let you manage your email. Here you may check for new mail, compose new messages, reply to a message, forward a message, change the read status, Print the message and view the source.
Now, you can read the emails you've received.
- Click on the message's subject.
- Your message is displayed with the options to reply, delete, print and move the email.
- These icons let you create a new email message, reply to the sender, reply to all recipients or forward the email.
- These icons let you delete the email message, print it, or view its source code.
You are also able to send a new email.
- To send a new email click the icon with the paper and pencil.
- You can send to multiple clients by separating email addresses with a comma. You may also add fields to send Carbon Copies, Blind Carbon Copies or Reply-To addresses.
- The email can be composed in Plain text or HTML.
- Once your email is composed properly, click 'Send now'.
Your email has now been sent.
Recommended Help Content
. Click the SquirrelMail logo. This takes you to the main interface screen for SquirrelMail. Click 'INBOX' from the folders on the left. Now, you can read the emails you've received. Here is the place (updated 1597 days ago)
Create an Auto Responder
You can use autoresponders to send a message back automatically to anyone who sends an email to a certain account. This can be useful for times when you are on vacation or unavailable, or if you have a generic message that you wish to send for a support email address. (updated 933 days ago)
How to subscribe to IMAP folders in different email clients
All of my email folders are missing. How can I get them to show up? (updated 1724 days ago)
Related Help Content
How to install RoundCube Webmail on your website. (updated 779 days ago)
Using Horde Groupware
A helpful overview of Horde Groupware (updated 477 days ago)
503 Error - No longer able to send email and no changes were made
"503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA" (updated 1136 days ago)
Email not sending from Client or Webmail
Trying to send out emails from multiple email accounts fail from both webmail and third party email clients. Possible Reasons: The maximum emails per hour has been exceeded. This can be caused by forw (updated 121 days ago)
Mail Folders are Missing
Instructions on how to resubscribe to the IMAP folders (updated 939 days ago)
Formmail will not send from the submitted email address
Formmail from Matt's Script Archive will not send from an email address other than my main Bluehost account. (updated 1824 days ago)
Cannot Send but can Receive Email
Explanantion as to what causes this the happen and how to fix it. (updated 120 days ago)
Mail Directory Sub Folders
An expanded explanation of what the main mail sub folders are, such as cur, new and tmp. (updated 943 days ago)