Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Setting Up Mozilla Thunderbird
- Select Email under the Create a New Account icon.
- Enter your Name as you would like it to appear on your outgoing mail messages.
- Enter your full Email address
- Enter your Email password
- Click the Continue button
- Thunderbird will now attempt to setup the account automatically. It will create an IMAP account and will not use SSL.
- Once the automatic setup has completed click Manual Config.
- For the incoming and outgoing server enter mail.yourdomain.com replace yourdomain.com with your domain name.
- Enter your full email address as the User Name
- Enter your entire email address as the User Name for both incoming and outgoing.
- Click Retest
- Click Done.
- If you are prompted with a security warning select permanently store this exception. Then click Confirm Security Exception.
Other Popular Email Clients
Managing / Uploading Files
Getting Started Article
Share or save this via:
tags: email emailclient setup
Recommended Help Content
Using Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Mail combines the ease of use of Outlook Express, with the speed of Windows Live. This tutorial will show you how to setup your email account in Windows Live Mail.
2003 for Windows. While it can be used for other versions of Outlook, some screens and steps might vary. Select the 'Tools' menu. Select Accounts. Click on the "Add a new E-mail account" op
Email Client Setup: Outlook 2016 for Windows
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Windows
Related Help Content
Email Setup in Windows 10 Mail
This article will explain how to setup an email account in the Windows 10 mail application.
How to setup e-mail in Eudora Pro
How to Configure Eudora Pro to Access Email?
Email Client Setup: Outlook 2016 for Mac
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Mac
Email Setup with Outlook 2002
How do I add my Bluehost email account to Outlook 2002?
Email Account Setup
This article explains the steps to set up an email account on your domain.
Email Application Setup
How to setup your Bluehost-hosted email address with an email application.
How to access your email with Gmail
Learn how to check your email accounts from within Gmail. This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP account in GMail.
Email setup on iOS Devices
How to setup an Email Account on the iPhone, iPad or the iPod Touch