Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Setting Up Mozilla Thunderbird
- Select the Tools menu
- Select Account Settings
- Click the Account Actions button
- Click Add Mail Account.
- Enter your Name as you would like it to appear on your outgoing mail messages.
- Enter your full Email address
- Enter your Email password
- Click the Continue button
- Thunderbird will now attempt to setup the account automatically. It will create an IMAP account and will not use SSL.
- Once the automatic setup has completed click Manual Config.
- For the incoming and outgoing server enter mail.yourdomain.com replace yourdomain.com with your domain name.
- Enter your full email address as the User Name
- Enter your entire email address as the User Name for both incoming and outgoing.
- Click Retest
- Click Done.
- If you are prompted with a security warning select permanently store this exception. Then click Confirm Security Exception.
Other Popular Email Clients
Managing / Uploading Files
Getting Started Article
Share or save this via:
tags: email emailclient setup
Recommended Help Content
Using Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Mail combines the ease of use of Outlook Express, with the speed of Windows Live. This tutorial will show you how to setup your email account in Windows Live Mail.
2003 for Windows. While it can be used for other versions of Outlook, some screens and steps might vary. Select the 'Tools' menu. Select Accounts. Click on the "Add a new E-mail account" op
Email Setup in Windows 10 Mail
This article will explain how to setup an email account in the Windows 10 mail application.
Related Help Content
How to subscribe to IMAP folders in different email clients
All of my email folders are missing. How can I get them to show up?
Mozilla Thunderbird Not Sending Emails
I get an error sending with Thunderbird, I can receive fine and I tried sending on Port 26 and it still does not work. How do I fix this problem?
How to access your e-mail with Yahoo! Mail
Learn how to check your email accounts from within Yahoo! Mail. This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP account in Yahoo! Mail.
KMail Setup Guide
Instructions for setting up KMail
How to setup e-mail in Eudora Pro
How to Configure Eudora Pro to Access Email?
Email Setup with Outlook 2002
How do I add my Bluehost email account to Outlook 2002?
Email Client Setup
How to create and access your email accounts
How to access your email with Gmail
Learn how to check your email accounts from within Gmail. This tutorial will show you how to setup a POP account in GMail.