Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Email Application Setup - Mozilla Thunderbird
- Select Email under the Create a New Account icon.
- Enter your Name as you would like it to appear on your outgoing mail messages.
- Enter your full Email address
- Enter your Email password
- Click the Continue button
- Thunderbird will now attempt to setup the account automatically. It will create an IMAP account and will not use SSL.
- Once the automatic setup has completed click Manual Config.
- For the incoming and outgoing server enter mail.yourdomain.com replace yourdomain.com with your domain name.
- Enter your entire email address as the User Name for both incoming and outgoing.
- Click Retest
- Click Done.
- If you are prompted with a security warning select permanently store this exception. Then click Confirm Security Exception.
Other Popular Email Clients
Managing / Uploading Files
Getting Started Article
Share or save this via:
tags: email emailclient setup
Recommended Help Content
Email Application Setup - Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Mail combines the ease of use of Outlook Express, with the speed of Windows Live. This tutorial will show you how to setup your email account in Windows Live Mail.
Email Application Setup - Outlook 2016 for Windows
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Windows
2003 for Windows. While it can be used for other versions of Outlook, some screens and steps might vary. Select the 'Tools' menu. Select Accounts. Click on the "Add a new E-mail account" op
Related Help Content
Email Application Setup - Windows 10 Mail
This article will explain how to setup an email account in the Windows 10 mail application.
Email Application Setup
How to setup your Bluehost-hosted email address with an email application.
Email Application Setup - Windows Phone 8
How to setup email on the Windows Phone
Email Application Setup - Outlook 2016 for Mac
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Mac
How to setup e-mail in Eudora Pro
How to Configure Eudora Pro to Access Email?
Email Application Setup - iOS Devices
How to setup an Email Account on the iPhone, iPad or the iPod Touch
Email Application Setup - Outlook 2013 for Windows
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2013
Email Account Setup
This article explains the steps to set up an email account on your domain.