Bluehost Web Hosting Help
How to create a Feature list in WHM
The feature manager allows you to disable/enable icons inside of each client's cPanel. Once you build a feature list you should edit the client's package and add the new feature list.
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click the WHM icon to login to WHM.
- Click List Accounts and look for your domain name. Make a note of the package name you are using.
- Click Feature Manager in the left hand menu (under Packages).
- Type a new feature list name and hit the Add button.
- Select all of the icons you want, and deselect all of the icons you don't want. (For example, try selecting the webmail checkbox at the bottom.)
- Click the Save button and then click Edit Package (in the left hand menu).
- Select the package name which your domain is using, and then hit the Edit button.
- Scroll down to the bottom where you see Feature List and a drop down.
- Select the new feature list name and click the Save Changes button.
- Now all domains which use that package will have the cPanel icons you selected. (In the example, you will now be able to see the webmail icon in cPanel, under Mail.)
Getting Started Article 11,118 views bookmark
sharetags: whm (updated 407 days ago)
Share or save this via:
Recommended Help Content
How to upgrade or downgrade a resold acccount (updated 447 days ago)
How to create a package on your Reseller account. (updated 240 days ago)
To help with transferring of accounts from other servers to your account. (updated 260 days ago)
Knowledgebase Article 18,303 views tags: account dedicated multi multiple reseller single transfer whm
Related Help Content
Explanation as to where a reseller and their customers will login to access their sites (updated 146 days ago)
A quick guide to using your Reseller account (updated 317 days ago)
How to install the provided WildCard SSL on a reseller account (updated 447 days ago)
How to specify the default Name Servers on a reseller account (updated 448 days ago)
How to use use the FTP Account tool to create additional FTP Accounts. This is useful for granting FTP access to your account without giving anyone your cPanel password. (updated 7 hours ago)
Video "How-to" Tutorial 343,038 views tags: account accounts cpanelutilities ftp login publish upload
How to create a custom Reseller Login page (updated 447 days ago)
Knowledgebase Article 24,139 views tags: reseller
Using WHM to add a resold account to your reseller account. (updated 94 days ago)