Bluehost Web Hosting Help
How to create a Feature list in WHM
In November 2014 Bluehost announced that it will no longer be accepting new shared Reseller hosting signups. As part of that announcement, Bluehost announced a partnership with ResellerClub wherein Bluehost is recommending ResellerClub as the hosting partner of choice for Reseller hosting.
To learn more about this change please see: Reseller Hosting Services FAQ
The feature manager allows you to disable/enable icons inside of each client's cPanel. Once you build a feature list you should edit the client's package and add the new feature list.
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click the WHM icon to login to WHM.
- Click List Accounts and look for your domain name. Make a note of the package name you are using.
- Click Feature Manager in the left hand menu (under Packages).
- Type a new feature list name and hit the Add button.
- Select all of the icons you want, and deselect all of the icons you don't want. (For example, try selecting the webmail checkbox at the bottom.)
- Click the Save button and then click Edit Package (in the left hand menu).
- Select the package name which your domain is using, and then hit the Edit button.
- Scroll down to the bottom where you see Feature List and a drop down.
- Select the new feature list name and click the Save Changes button.
- Now all domains which use that package will have the cPanel icons you selected. (In the example, you will now be able to see the webmail icon in cPanel, under Mail.)
Recommended Help Content
Upgrading or Downgrading Features on a resold account
How to upgrade or downgrade a resold acccount
Reseller - Add a package
How to create a package on your Reseller account.
Automatic Account Creation using ClientExec
How to automatically create accounts using ClientExec
Related Help Content
Where to Log In to Your Reseller Account
Explanation as to where a reseller and their customers will login to access their sites
VPS or Dedicated Hosting - Reseller Account Transfers
To help with transferring of accounts from other servers to your account.
Getting Started - Reseller
A quick guide to using your Reseller account
Installing the WildCard SSL on a Reseller account
How to install the provided WildCard SSL on a reseller account
Specifying default Name Servers for a reseller account
How to specify the default Name Servers on a reseller account
What billing software is provided for Resellers?
How to install ClientExec or WHMCS on your Reseller account.
How to Add a New Hosting Account
Using WHM to add a resold account to your reseller account.
Custom Reseller Login Page
How to create a custom Reseller Login page